8.16.2010

Re:Model: Bathroom Part 1 (demo)


doesn't my husband look cute?


my dad removing our vanity from our very small bathroom


looking white trash with our toilet in the back yard





We called in some help for the first couple weekends of our bathroom project. My mom and dad came up to help with the demo which was greatly appreciated. My dad and Jeremy got right to work, while my mom gave me moral support and got me out of the house so I wouldn't worry about the destruction. The demo went a lot faster than anticipated. My biggest worry about this project was losing our toilet. Fortunately, we were able to move the toilet in and out with relative ease throughout the project. My dad also helped us rig a functioning shower over the exposed boards with a plastic surround. Besides excessive dust and B.O., the destruction was a very positive experience!

Accomplishments during weekend 1:
-Tore out all of the tile and plaster off the walls
-Tore out the ceiling
-Installed a vent in the ceiling
-Moved/added electrical outlets

No comments:

Post a Comment