5.23.2011

Cheers to 30!



My husband turned 30 last weekend and we had an amazing time celebrating with friends and family! I arranged a party for him at Dressel's, his favorite pub where he can get the best Guiness on tap (in his words). It was casual and small, but I still wanted to have fun with the invite. Since it was at a pub, I thought I would do the invites on coasters. I based some of the design on some vintage Guiness labels and other beer labels I found. It was a lot of fun to make and send out to all the guests. And, I had leftover coasters to use at the party!

DETAILS
coasters: ordered from foryourparty.com with custom artwork I provided
invite: I digitally printed the invite on 4 inch circular labels and attached them to the back of the coaster
envelopes: I used a cream outer envelope and then a smaller metallic gold inner envelope to fit the coaster. The date in a vintage banner was printed on the front of the inner envelope.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,
    I love your design and I find it hard to find a good invite for my husbands 30th, Is there a way I can pay you for the design that you used for this invite at all?

    ReplyDelete