3.25.2013

obligatory baby bump pics

There are some interesting things that come with pregnancy. Namely, everyone's fascination with your growing belly. I am going to be honest and say that I have actually been more self-conscious about this than I ever thought I would be. Jeremy thinks it is awesome and keeps asking me, "Isn't this fun? To see your belly?" Yes, it is fun and an amazing experience that I am so thankful to have. It doesn't get much better than this. But, at the same time it is like your belly has a mind of its own and just suddenly doubles in size in a week without your consent. How is that not cause for a little insecurity? Thankfully, everyone is very kind when you are pregnant and they always tell you that you look "beautiful, great, glowing, adorable" even when you feel bloated and odd. Unless you have an unfortunate experience with a stranger at Target.

So, without further ado, here are my low quality iphone 2nd trimester belly pics. As requested by my family and friends out of town. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment