1.05.2014

Changes...

Well, I fell off the face of the earth. Here is what has been going on with me in the last 6 months.

1. We had a baby girl!!! Matilda "Tilly" Evelyn Irwin was born on June 18, 2013. 7 lbs, 12 oz, 22 inches long. She is adorable and has completely changed our life for the better. She is already so big, sweet and sassy.


2. I discovered project runway and cable TV.  On maternity leave I literally watched every episode of house hunters.

3. I completely changed my diet. I now am dairy, soy and gluten free thanks to my sweet little girl and some problems with eating:)

3. I've been trying my hand as Suzy homemaker: washing doing cloth diapers and making my own baby food. Turns out this is much simpler than I thought, but I still seem to easily not find the time or energy. No real reason. Some laziness and some obligations...like having a daughter.

3. Went back to work in August and jumped back into the exciting world of Cheree Berry Paper making awesome things.

and...

4. We are rehabbing a house! We are scheduled to move in about a month. More updates than you care for to come, so get ready.

So, basically, same old same old:) Thus my disappearance from the blogosphere. Hopefully that explains my absence. I hope to be back regularly sporadically with some posts soon.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment