10.26.2010

Jonathan Adler Calendar



One of the best (and hardest) parts of my job is designing calendars. It is so much fun to concept, but it is also difficult to consistently think of something new. I was searching some of my favorite blogs today and was surprised to see the Jonathan Adler calendar featured on Design Crush's 2011 Calendar Roundup. I worked on this last January and it is so exciting to finally see it produced.

This calendar is a lot of fun. Complete with bright and bold Jonathan Adler patterns and quirky icons. Find out the top nude beaches of the world in August, discover how to make a balloon poodle in February, or pick our your favorite mustache style in October. I will be ordering several for my friends and family. You should too!

You can buy one at here at Paper Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment