10.28.2010

Re:Decorate: Bathroom


So, now that all of the dirty work for our bathroom is almost complete (more posts still to come), I am working on the decorating part which is way more fun!

The shower curtain has been tricky. I haven't been able to find anything I like. In addition, I want an extra long shower curtain that hangs from the top of the ceiling. That has been difficult to find as well. The bathroom is predominantly neutral (gray, black and white) with yellow accents.

I was searching for fabric in order to make a shower curtain and then I stumbled upon this awesome duvet cover at Anthropologie. I thought it was perfect but way out of my price range. I went back a few weeks later and found it to be on crazy sale. The duvet cover (normally $300) was on sale for $60. Not too shabby. In addition, it happens to be the perfect height and width for a shower curtain. All I need to do is take off the back of the duvet cover and add some holes for the curtain rings. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment