6.27.2012

I love going antiquing. It is like a treasure hunt for me. My mind is constantly racing with ideas of how to use each item I see. Here are a few things I found the other day at my favorite place in St. Louis, Treasure Aisles.

a catalog for a buffet or sofa table: $375

a kitchen scale for produce: $38     a fun vintage clock: $30

an abacus for wall art: $25

giant six foot letters: $125     an industrial desk lamp: $32

a mint green sun hat: $6.50

a chicken coop coffee table: $125      a metal tripod to make into a lamp: $29



a mint green metal desk: $89

2 comments:

  1. Treasure Aisles is my fave too! I used to live within walking distance - which was helpful so I wouldn't impulse buy, since I would have to drive back if I wanted something - hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, it would be trouble if I lived that close:)

      Delete